Tuesday 8 February 2011

Development of Ideas

I've found that constant researching is allowing my ideas to link and develop with eachother creating a theme and mood of what I want to produce in response to Lucy's work. I initially wanted to create a dollhouse like exhibition to show Lucy's 'reflect forward' exhibition, however there's so many more ideas that I want ot look into, and after creating my 'look book' of images that inspire me I can see that it reflects Lucy's Bibliotherapy work also. The idea of feeling 'lost' and trying to find your way, was clearly what my images were trying to portray. Therefore I'm now thinking of either doing an exhibition, related to the bibliotherapy and promoting it, or just do a permanent space for Lucy to perform her bibliotherapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment