Friday 4 February 2011

Research

  




The images on the left are the works of Atelier Van Lieshout. There were so many pieces of work that I liked however I chose to display these ones as I feel they link in with the brief, and my response to Lucy's work.
The first, resembling a tree, gives me the impression of enchantment but with a sinister twist, and it looked like something that Lucy would appreciate.



Although this was a design  for a Male Slave University the concept behind it was what intrigued me. I liked the use of different levels and creating isolated areas.







The final image I chose because I thought it would work well in the permanent space, if I decided to design a studio space for Lucy. It's a clever way to divide space and create seperate areas as well as playing with different levels in the interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment